Monday, December 20, 2010

Calling all Jurassic Park Lovers...It's a Girl Triceratops!

So I know I have been slacking on the posts, but it is my birthday month. Plus it is healthy to do your own shopping once in awhile.

While at Universal Studios for part of my obnoxious birthday bash, I picked up this guy, Hatch-N-Grow Dinosaur Egg. Why? One I love Jurassic Park and two, it is just so intriguing. Any friend who is a fan of dinosaurs (those are the coolest type of friends by the way) deserves to grow one.

Mine is still sitting in its box. Only because I'm gathering twigs and sticks to create the perfect nest to rest this delicate egg in and then I intend to sit on it for a few days; have to get the real effect of birthing a dinosaur duh.

Yes, the sugar from birthday cake went to my brain. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment