Monday, December 20, 2010

The Stapler, IT'S ALIVE!

MUUUUUHAHAHA!!!

Liven up your office space with InAnimate Stickers for lots of laughs. With only $4 dollars, you get 2 sheets of eyes, noses, mouths for mugs, staplers, tape dispensers,etc.

Can you imagine all the story telling you can distract yourself with? "I'm sorry I can't work right now because my stapler, Stanley, refuses to be anywhere near my tape dispenser, Tammy, because she flirted with my scissors, Sean." DRAMA!

Now you don't need to call in sick or stay unemployed to watch daytime soap operas; instead kill your stapler then bring back your stapler as your mug's brother he never knew he had who is also married to the sexy calculator who slept with his brother mug while he was fake dead. Already confused? Yea, me too! Just go with the flow. Also, makes a great gift for a coworker with a great sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment