Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Quilt of Beer Pong Stains, One-Night Hook-ups, and So Much More


This College Quilt is a great reminder of some good times- some hazy.
 At CampusQuilt, you can finally get the sappy sentimentalist in your family (aka my mom)something extremely personalize and very nostalgic reminding- a quilt made out of your old college shirts, hoodies, ties, or even jeans! They can sew it all!

I just ordered one for myself (I know I'm being selfish again) to get rid of all my $40 dollar UCSB hoodies that I don't wear anymore. I would donate them, but they have shrunk to little kid sizes and little kids don't go to college last time I checked. The amazing Doogie Howser not included.

For parents, this is a great gift to surprise your kid with after their first quarter or semester in college. Include it in a care package during Finals week and your kid will literally tear up for the sentiment. All the high school shirts he or she left behind transformed into a college blanky, plus it cleans out more closet space. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment